Ethiopia Announces Placement of New Ambassadors (March 26, 2020)
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced today the placement of 15 newly appointed ambassadors.
The following are lists of countries to which they are appointed:
1. Berhanu Tsegaye- Ambassador to Australia, Canberra
2. Yalem Tsegay- Ambassador to Cuba, Havana
3. Hirut Zemene- Ambassador to Belgium, Brussels
4. Markos Tekle- Ambassador to Egypt, Cairo
5. Bacha Gina – Ambassador to Morocco, Rabat
6. Yibeltal Aemero- Ambassador to Sudan, Khartoum
7. Mihretab Mulugeta – Ambassador to Eritrea, Asmara
8. Nebiat Getachew – Ambassador to Algeria, Algiers
9. Teferi Meles- Ambassador to UK, London
10. Adgo Amsaya- Deputy Chief of Mission in Sweden, Stockholm
11. Jemal Beker- Ethiopia’s Consul General in Bahrain, Manama
12. Abdu Yasin- Ethiopia’s Consul General in Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
13. Legese Geremew- Ethiopia’s Consul General in Canada, Ottawa
14. Mrs Eyerusalem Amdemariam- Ethiopia’s Consul General in Dubai, UAE
15. Shibru Mamo- Ethiopia’s Consul General in USA, Minnesota
It is to be recalled that the ambassadors were appointed by President Sahle-Work Zewde early this month.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!