Investing in Ethiopia – Overview
Ethiopia is a diverse, vibrant country that has already achieved macro-economic stability and stands poised for expanded economic growth.
Ethiopia has experienced double-digit growth since 2003 and is projected to continue that growth for another two decades. The Ethiopian government has demonstrated a strong commitment to the private sector, which has helped paved the way for the country’s remarkable economic progress. The exchange rate in Ethiopia is stable, and working and living environments are safe and secure.
There are numerous, excellent reasons to invest in Ethiopia. For more background information, check out the Ethiopian Investment Commission.
If you are interested in doing business in Ethiopia or would like more information, please contact:
Embassy of Ethiopia
Address:- Economic and Business Section
3506 International Drive, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20008
TEL: (202) 364-6385
FAX: (202) 587-0195
Individuals of Ethiopian origin can get information on how to open an Ethiopian Bank Account, learn more about duty-free requirements for investors or find out how to get an Ethiopian Origin ID Card/ Yellow Card.
Ethiopian Investment Opportunities
- Opportunities in Agro-processing industry in Ethiopia
- Investing in Ethiopia: The future pharmaceutical hub of Africa
- Investment Opportunities in the Agriculture sector
- INDUSTRIAL PARK DEVELOPMENT IN ETHIOPIA?
- Investing in Ethiopia: The Leather Sector
- Sustainable Investment in Agro-processing and Light Manufacturing